Monday, May 5, 2014

Challenge #114 ~ Say it with Flowers ...

Happy Monday!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 
"Pearls & Bling Challenge" last week.

We had a fantastic turnout with so many amazing submissions showcasing lot of lovely Pearls & Bling! The team and I had an awesome time visiting your blogs to see your creativity in action! Fabulous Job!!!

A Huge "Big" Thank You to last weeks Sponsor 

The Stamping Chef

The Winner of Three (3) Digital Stamps of your choice 
is ... 

# 13 Coops 



Flourish with a Bling

The Winner of a $15.00 Gift Voucher is ... 

# 41 Jackie C

Congratulations Ladies!!! 

Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #113 WINNER in the subject line so that we can
 get your prize information sent to you.
You have until May 19, 2014 to claim your prize!
Our NEW Winner's Badge will be emailed to you with the prize information.

Our TOP 5 PICKS for this week are ...

#15 Papersniffer
#16 Julie P 
#22 Heather
#33 Blueboreale
#47 Laila aka Koneko


Congratulations!!!
Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #114 TOP 5 in the subject line so that we can send you our TOP 5 Badge.

A BIG HUGE Thank You to everyone who 
played along with us last week!
You are ALL Winners in our eyes!!!

*****************************************

Our Fabulous Sponsor for this weeks
 Say it with Flowers Challenge is

Sassy Studio Designs
Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for 2 years now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born!  It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!

This week's PRIZE is ...
Four (4) Digital Stamps of WINNER's Choice!

Please join us in Welcoming our Guest Designer this week!!

Kathy
Hello! My name is Kathy Jo and I am honored to be a Guest Designer for the Love to Create Challenge Blog! Originally from the U.S., I currently reside in beautiful Nova Scotia with my husband, my Saint Bernard (Ella) and my two fur ball kitties (Ginger and Pepper).
My blogspot, I’m A Little Teapot, is my virtual happy place to share some paper projects. Paper crafting is my hobby and I enjoy spending hours in my craft room playing with dies, inks, stamps, ribbon and paper. More often than not, I leave my craft room at night with die cuts everywhere, ink all over my hands and a smile on my face…what a relaxing and fun hobby!
I also enjoy watching comic book based movies so when I saw the Super Mom image from Sassy Studio Designs, I knew that I had to use it for the guest design card. She is one tough and sassy lady! Thank you Sassy Studio for the image and for sponsoring the challenge! Thanks again to Love to Create Challenge Blog!

Kathy's beautiful card using Super Mom Sassy


Please stop by Kathy's Blog to see all of her fabulous designs,
and leave her some love!

NOW for some inspiration by our Amazing Designers!

Chris
Sassy Showgirl

Jackie
Latte Momma Sassy

Kitty
Masquerade Ball

Maureen
Get Well Soon Sassy

Michelle
China Honey (Small World Collection 2)

Ruza
OZ Sassy

Sandra
Get Well Soon Sassy
 

Susan
Latte Momma Sassy

We are now offering the WINNER(s) the opportunity to
 join us as a Guest Designer for a future Challenge! 
Good Luck!!!

To play along with this weeks Challenge PLEASE post a direct LINK to your blog post of the card/project using the INKLINKZ below, and LINK back to our Challenge from your Blog. 

Our Challenge RULES have changed. You can only join a
 Maximum of ten (10) challenges with our challenge.
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 
three (3) times per Challenge.

Please DO NOT back-link to cards/projects that you have previously posted!

We hope you will join us this week!!!
Crafty Hugs' ... Love to Create Design Team


15 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me as a guest designer today! It is an honor to be in a group with such talented ladies! All of your cards look FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards ladies and well done winners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card for your top 5 and congrats to all the others xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun challenge, and all the inspiration. I just linked up:)

    Peace, Love & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge theme and great inspiration from the DT. The entries so far are beautiful too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always a pleasure seeing the Design Teams lovely projects! See you next time!!! Thanks! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 5, what a lovely surprise, congrats to all the winners
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creations by all the DT! Thanks too for the lovely challenge theme.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work by the DT and followers too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely inspiration! Thanks for a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much ladies for picking my card as one of your winners and congrats to the other ladies too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic creations from the DT! Love all the Sassy images!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for challenge!
    great card's

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for challenge!
    great card's

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic DT creations! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!